In the greatest secrecy, a team of Éducaloi’s Plain Language Specialists have prepared a legal quiz to test your knowledge…
On Tuesday, November 30th, during the 3rd edition of Quebec’s Legal Education Week, Éducaloi invites you to an educational, competitive, and fun event: our Legal Quiz Night!
Think it will be too difficult for the general population? This is a quiz on basic legal concepts that you should know to better understand their responsibilities and rights in everyday life.
You think it will be too easy for lawyers? To date, no one has scored 100% in an Éducaloi quiz… Will you be the first team to reach it?
The Purpose of the Evening
This evening will be the perfect blend of legal education and philanthropy! The funds raised during this event will be used to respond to the urgent need for legal information for seniors in vulnerable situations and their families. With the coming into force of Bill 18 (amending the guardianship regime) in June, the need is already being felt in the field.
A huge thank you for your support!
Your Hosts for the Evening
Catherine De LéanActress and Éducaloi spokesperson
Learning while having fun is certainly the best way to learn!
As game enthusiasts, we are the best duo to host this quiz!
The pandemic has made us experts in hosting quizzes!
You can attend this event in person or online.
Guests are expected at the Paradoxe Theatre (5959, boulevard Monk à Montréal) starting at 5pm!
The evening will be divided into two parts:
- 5pm to 6:45pm: Welcome and Supper
- 7:20pm to 8:30pm: The Quiz!
- 9pm: End of event
- We are taking all necessary measures to ensure that the event is held safely and in accordance with public health guidelines. The event as planned today takes into account all the measures currently in force. We will remain attentive to announcements in order to adapt our event.
Accompanied by Catherine De Léan, the actress who plays the lawyer Véronique Lenoir in District 31 and spokesperson for Éducaloi, you will be able to join the event at 6:45 pm using the login link you will receive.
The quiz will be played in teams of 4 people.
Tickets are $325 (or $1,200 for a table of 4). Tax receipts will be given.
- 3 course meal, beautiful, good, zero waste, and featuring seasonal bistronomy
- Free drinks (wine and microbrewery beer)
- Beer and food recommendations to optimize your meal
- And of course, participation in our QUIZzz!
Capacity: 200 people (or 50 tables)
Tickets for the web event are $25.