Éducaloi is offering an online workshop (via Zoom) about consent, sexual assault and related crimes, and an overview of the legal process when someone files a complaint.
We will look at:
- several crimes of a sexual nature (sexual assault, sexual exploitation, luring, child pornography, sharing intimate images, etc.)
- the legal parameters of sexual consent
- main concepts in criminal law
- the legal process when someone files a complaint
- the youth criminal justice system
This workshop is open to anyone interested in the topic.
- Web guide : Sexual Assault: Reporting, Getting Help, Remedies
- Article : Must You Report a Crime?
- Article : Child Protection: How to Report a Situation to the DYP
- Guide (PDF) : Accompanying Sexual Assault Victims in Vulnerable Situations