This Lunch and Law is presented in collaboration with the Centre de justice de proximité Grand Montréal.
Quebec’s mass vaccination campaign is now underway. It’s something that can bring up questions for some:
- Can the government make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory?
- When can children decide whether they want the vaccine?
- Who decides if an inapt adult will get the vaccine?
- Are there any legal consequences to not taking the vaccine?
- If something happens to me after I take the vaccine, what are my options?
|You would like to attend this Lunch and Law? Please visit our Facebook page.|
If you have anything you’d like answered about the legal aspects of vaccines, please leave a comment before March 19th and we will try our best to answer it on Friday March 26th at 12:45.