This workshop covers the legal aspects of situations involving repeated requests or the sharing of intimate images. It will help you intervene in an ethical way.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to
- recognize the legal aspects of a situation,
- find reliable legal information to guide your intervention, and
- identify needs in the context of prevention and ethical intervention.
We will cover the Politique pour prévenir et combattre les violences à caractère sexuel (policy to prevent and combat sexual violence), criminal law, and the right to confidentiality.
To learn more about these topics, consult:
- Aritcle: Being Threatened: What to Do?
- Article: Sharing Intimate Images
- Article: Child Pornography
- Web Guide: Bullying and the Law: What You Need to Know
- Web Guide: Sexual Assault: Reporting, Getting Help, Remedies
This workshop is presented by Éducaloi in partnership with the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur et le Ministère de l’Éducation (Quebec’s ministries of higher education and education)