Éducaloi and the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur (Quebec ministry of higher education) invite you to a workshop aimed at better understanding sexual crimes and the legal process.
This workshop is for people working at higher education institutions and for student government representatives at those institutions.
The workshop will cover these topics:
- the most common sexual crimes (for example, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, sharing intimate images)
- the legal rules around consent to sexual activities
- the legal process when a person makes a formal complaint
- information about the youth criminal justice system
For more information, read:
- Printable guide: Accompanying Sexual Assault Victims in Vulnerable Situations
- Web guide: Sexual Assault: Reporting, Getting Help, Remedies
- Workshops: Formation en ligne: Intervenir auprès des personnes immigrantes victimes d’agression sexuelle
- Workshops: Formation en ligne : Intervenir auprès des victimes de violence conjugale
Éducaloi is offering this workshop in partnership with the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur (Quebec ministry of higher education)