Cet atelier sera proposé en anglais uniquement.
This workshop will explain advance medical directives and living wills, including what they are and how to make them.
In this workshop, one of Éducaloi’s lawyers will explain the three specific medical situations and the five medical treatments to which advance medical directives (AMDs) apply.
She will walk you through the process of making AMDs step-by-step, from downloading and filling out the RAMQ form to filing it in the register so that doctors can consult your AMDs if necessary.
By the end of this workshop, you will have all the information you need to make and to register your AMDs. It’s free and easy to do! She will also discuss living wills, which are similar to AMDs but less formal.
To learn more about these topics, consult:
- Article: Advance Medical Directives
- Article: Living Wills: Expressing Wishes for Health Care
- Guide: Health Care Decisions
- Pamphlet: Advance Medical Directives: Expressing Wishes Ahead of Time
- Infographic: Plan Your Health Care
This event was made possible with the financial support of the Secrétariat aux relations avec les Québécois d’expression anglaise.