This workshop will explain the legal relationship between non-profit organizations and their volunteers. It will also suggest best practices for recruiting and managing volunteers.
A lawyer from Éducaloi will explain
- the responsibilities non-profit organizations have towards volunteers,
- the responsibilities of volunteers towards the organization, and
- best practices for ensuring that the volunteer experience is a success for everyone.
To learn more about these topics, consult:
- Article: Volunteers and Non-profits in Quebec
- Guide: Volunteers and Non-profits in Quebec : Rights, Responsibilities and Good Practices
- Pamphlet: Volunteers and Non-profits in Quebec
This workshop is made possible thanks to financial support from the Secrétariat aux relations avec les Québécois d’expression anglaise (SRQEA).