- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Separation and Divorce
Crimes, Tickets and Fines
Rights and Governments
After years of loyal service, your car is starting to show its age. It's time to part ways and shop for a new set of wheels or maybe a used car. Whether you're the buyer or the seller, you should know what the law says about used cars. And you need to take steps to avoid problems.
As part of its mission, Éducaloi helps a wide range of organizations create plain language legal information tools and legal education projects. Organizations that want to make their information more accessible to the public, or to create legal education materials, can call on Éducaloi’s services at various stages of their projects. Our team’s expertise in a variety of areas means we can help clients from start to finish. Contact us to see how we can work together!
I want to make my donation by cheque. Make your cheque payable to "Éducaloi". Mail it to this address: C.P.55032, CSP Notre-Dame 11, rue Notre-Dame Ouest Montréal (Québec) H2Y 4A7 IMPORTANT! Receipts are issued in the name of the person, company or organization making the donation. Receipts are issued...